What Are Managed IT Services?
It is complete IT Help Desk & Preventative Maintenance
Support coverage for your company’s technology needs.
Why do I need Managed IT services for my company?
Can’t think of the last time you had a technology dilemma?
Managed IT Services might not be right for you or your business.
If you’re in the middle of tech nightmare right now or can’t count on both hands the amount of times in the last week you’ve dealt with computer issues, then managed IT is a perfect solution for your business.
Stop worrying about staffing the right internal IT department and erase the risks associated with managing your own IT staff. Make the smart choice and allow Next IT to manage every inch of your network, computers and technology.Get Customized IT Support
Virtual Help Desk at Your Fingertips
Just like any good system in place that must be adhered to, Next IT requires accountability. Our 24/7 Help Desk Support System allows for individual users to be set as administrator portals. What this means is that anyone within an organization who is enabled as a portal admin can see all open, in progress and completed tickets at any time.
We strive to update individual tickets every 24 hours regardless of client interaction, however, even we might miss something. This enables you to have complete control over every ticket request coming into your company. For that rare chance we do miss something, you will know right away, every
Support That’s Right for Your Company
Next IT Solutions provides the most comprehensive service line agreement (SLA) support plans in the industry. Whether you’re looking for just a bit of assistance with your IT needs or you’re shopping for a company to provide assistance for every portion of your company’s IT requirement, we have a support plan that’s right for you.
Three simply options to choose from. Budget, Professional and Premium. This makes choosing a support plan simple and seamless. Looking to add malware protection and cloud backup? Done. Add-on packages are the easiest way to get an À la carte SLA that fits your company’s blueprint like that perfect pair of blue jeans.
• 24/7 Management & Monitoring Of Network
• Continuous Event Based Triggered Alerts
• Automatic Ticket Creation For Common Issues
• Daily Performance Checks & Alerts
• Live Network Traffic Monitoring
• Proactive Node Based RMM
Backup & Protection
• Cloud Backup For Workstations & Servers
• Unlimited File Restores From Any Device
• Live Cloud Backup Health Monitoring
• Weekly Backup Status Reporting
• Anti-Malware Software Subscription Included
• Automatic Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal
• Proactive Event Trigged Malware Detection
• Virtual Online Helpdesk
• Ticketing System With Online Portal
• Rapid Remote Support Assistance
• Email, Chat Or Live Phone Support
• Automatic Problem Escalation & Resolution
• Friendly Technicians Always Ready To Help
• Workstation & Server Management
• Wired & Wireless Network Support
• Mobile Device Management
• VoIP Phone System Support
• Troubleshoot, Repair, & Maintain – Devices within LAN (Servers, Laptops, Desktops, Phones, Etc.)*
• Troubleshoot, Repair, & Maintain – Software Within LAN (QuickBooks, Office, Adobe, Etc.)*
• Troubleshoot, Repair, & Maintain – Online & Cloud Services (Email, Web Access, File Sharing, Etc.)*
• Quarterly IT Reviews
• Ticket History Reporting
• Security Status Reporting
• Dedicated Account Manager
• Strategic Consulting & Partnership
À La Carte
• Vendor Liaison
• Office 365, SharePoint & Azure Licensing
• Office 365, SharePoint & Azure Backup
• Passportal – Password Management Licensing
• General Software Licensing
• * Computer & Network Hardware Costs
• Structured Cabling, IP Cameras & CCTV
• Website Maintenance & Support
• Cyber Security & Dark Web Monitoring
• Workforce Productivity, Security & Analytics Tracking
• After Hour Support & Service
From The Time A Ticket Is Created:
1 Hour Or Less
Normal Operating Hours:
8am – 5pm | Monday – Friday
Emergency Or After Hours:
5pm – 7am, Monday – Friday / All Day, Saturday – Sunday
* This applies to the current network upon signing this SLA.
* Remote support attempted first. If remote repair fails, an on-site appointment is scheduled for the first available date.